Full Mouth ReconstructionMaintaining a healthy smile requires good at-home dental hygiene, routine checkups, preventative care and timely conservative treatments when necessary. However, some people may need more extensive treatments to correct natural abnormalities, dental trauma or oral disease. Extensive or pervasive dental damage can affect the health, function and aesthetics of your smile. Our Huntington Beach full mouth reconstruction dentist can help.
Our expert in full mouth reconstruction in Huntington Beach offers full mouth reconstruction that can correct widespread dental issues. The mouth is composed of both soft and hard tissues such as the gums, tongue, lips, nerves, connective tissues, bone and teeth. The relationship between these tissues must be healthy, and each element must work together in harmony or your oral health can be compromised.
Full Mouth Reconstruction Huntington Beach
If you are a candidate for a full mouth reconstruction, our Huntington Beach full mouth reconstruction dentist may recommend a variety of treatments to replace missing teeth, correct faulty bites, address bone or gum damage, treat dental disease, replace worn or damaged restorations and correct other common dental issues. Treatments can include:
• Restorative dentistry such as dental fillings, inlays, onlays and porcelain crowns
• Dental surgery, including periodontal surgery, dental extractions and implant dentistry
• Orthodontics, including traditional braces or Invisalign
• Neuromuscular treatments to correct bite or jaw problems
• Cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening, dental bonding and porcelain veneers
Our expert in full mouth reconstruction in Huntington Beach may recommend a full mouth reconstruction if you:
• Have multiple dental health problems
• Have advanced periodontal disease
• Have suffered dental trauma that has damaged your teeth, joints, bones or soft tissues
• Require extensive oral surgery
Your procedures will be carefully planned to ensure the best outcomes. Dental X-rays, images and other records will be used to design your treatment plan, and many people are able to use dental sedation to complete multiple procedures at once. Good dental hygiene is critical during the process and can help maintain your dental health after your full mouth reconstruction has been completed. Give us a call today to learn more about full mouth reconstruction or to schedule your appointment with our Huntington Beach cosmetic dentist.