Cosmetic Dentist Orange County
Smiles are often times the first body part to show signs of aging. As the years pass, your teeth can become worn due to wear and tear. Stains may sink into the enamel and leave teeth looking yellow, brown or dingy. Chips and fractures that go untreated can cause smiles to look old and tired. Gums may recede, exposing part of the tooth’s root. Our Orange County dentist can restore your smile to its former glory with anti-aging dentistry.
Our dentist in Orange County offers many different cosmetic treatments, including:
• Zoom Whitening, which is used to brighten teeth and bleach stains.
• Porcelain veneers, which can cover many different types of cosmetic flaws.
• Porcelain crowns, which cover the crown of the tooth to protect and improve it.
• Dental bonding, which is ideal for smaller flaws.
• Inlays and onlays, which offer a conservative alternative to crowns.
• Tooth-colored fillings, which restore cavities attractively.
• Invisalign, which is used to straighten teeth.
• Bridges, dental implants and dentures to replace lost teeth.
Orange County Cosmetic Dentist
At your appointment, our Orange County cosmetic dentist will learn more about your preferences, goals and smile health. We thoroughly check your teeth and gums, and we identify any dental issues or damage that could interfere with your results. We then explain our recommendations for any untreated problems and create a personalized treatment plan for you. The treatment plan may include one or several cosmetic procedures that will take your smile from bland to beautiful.
Once you have your smile makeover in plan, we will create a schedule that works best for you. The procedures may be done all at once to save you time, or they may be spaced over the course of several weeks or months. You can choose the option that best fits your schedule and needs. If you have any untreated dental disease, you may need to have that corrected before proceeding with any cosmetic treatments, though. However, most restorative procedures also offer aesthetic benefits.
Whether you want to brighten your smile or correct long-standing problems, we have a treatment that is just right for you. Call us today to learn more about how cosmetic dentistry can change your smile or to schedule an appointment with our cosmetic dentist in Orange County.